- Interact.GSA.GOV is provided as a public service by the General Services Administration’s Federal Acquisition Service.
- Information presented on this Web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- Privacy Act Statement - If you choose to provide us with business information – by registering on the site, managing your profile or filling out a Contact Us form with your work e-mail and/or work postal addresses and any other information – we use that information to improve usability or respond to your message. If you register for an Interact account, GSA might use that information in the future to reach out to you about GSA products, services and offerings. You have the option to "opt out" if you do not wish to receive information. This is done by clicking "Do not contact me about GSA offerings" when you create a new account. For your protection, we recommend you not provide any non-work related information. With your information, we cross reference data to perform statistical analysis to better discern the characteristics of those interested in site content or GSA web content so that we can improve the user experience. We will only share information with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give information to any private organization unless required by law. Interact.gsa.gov never collects information for commercial marketing and is not a system of record. While you must provide an e-mail address or postal address for a response other than those generated automatically in response to questions or comments that you may submit, we recommend that you NOT include any other personal information, especially Social Security numbers. The Social Security Administration offers additional guidance on sharing your Social Security number.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Cookies - this Web site uses both persistent and session cookies (tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server) in order to make the site easier to use and to improve the customer experience. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners will not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
- Opt-Out – At any time, you may choose to opt out of any GSA web site or web system or all of them in total. When you do this, your request is immediately honored.
- Questions – If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.